G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will:
Profitability Analysis and Reporting
- Lead the development of a profitability analysis to gain insights into profit margins by customer, products/service and reporting segments. Create a monthly profitability reporting process.
- Build and maintain revenue model for forecasting and long term growth planning.
- Create and maintain a variety of operational metrics and dashboards to ensure optimal performance of the business including key customer metrics (CAC, LTV, etc.).
- Create and maintain financial database to drive all reporting and analytical needs.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement process improvements to streamline reporting cycles.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis as needed.
Budget and Forecast
- Drive and manage the annual company budgeting process and maintain accurate updated forecasts throughout the year. Enhance existing tools and processes to streamline and automate end-to-end reporting process.
- Partner with budget owners to drive transparency and accountability; proactively seek out opportunities to reduce opex, implement spending controls and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Monthly budget-to-actuals updates including variance analysis. Leverage operating data to inform forecasting and strategic planning processes.
- Develop and present strategic recommendations to Senior Management by acquiring data, building financial models and summarizing results into Executive presentations.
- Support Senior Management with all presentations and analysis including Board presentations.
- Partner with functional area leaders to develop business cases that support new products or strategic initiatives. Define objectives, scope and planning assumptions. Identify and quantify resource requirements and potential benefits to facilitate prioritization discussion.
- Exemplify G5’s core values and behaviors