G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience -- from awareness to advocacy -- for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results. This enables owners and operators of Multifamily, Self Storage, Senior Living, and Student Housing properties to increase demand, revenue, and net operating income. This new buyer market can be easier and more economical than ever before provided companies have the right digital tools.
G5 focuses on helping customers in the property management sector maximize digital marketing effectiveness by driving more qualified leads with higher conversion rates. These optimizations are achieved without the need of internal hiring of experts — G5 provides both the platform and the services and support to thrive. We also help our customers tap into the selling power of their fans so that they reap the rewards of customer reviews.
The Platform: At the core of the G5 Marketing Cloud is a highly innovative, scalable, and up-to-date digital marketing platform. Because digital marketing is constantly changing, our cloud-based platform was designed to ensure that you always have the latest technology updates for search, security, and speed, as well as the latest design updates to respond to changes in buying behavior and trends.
Services and Support: G5 offers a suite of services, including: Creative Services, Client Services, Digital Advertising and SEO, and Customer Support & Training to ensure their clients get the most out of the cutting edge platform, including the tools and analytics to measure that impact. In this complicated age of digital marketing, the guidance and partnership the G5 team provides is just one of many ways they delight their customers and ensure their success.
G5 was founded in 2005 with one thing in mind -- improving return on investment on digital marketing spend while increasing customer’s net operating income -- and the company has not wavered from that commitment. The original focus was search marketing, but the focus now spans the entire digital journey with best-of-class solutions for sites, search, social, and advocacy. We are PE backed, pushing $30M in revenue and located in beautiful Bend, Oregon.
Today G5 has over 230 employees who have been trained to think like owners and operators in your market. Because of that, we have achieved an average customer retention rate of 98%. G5 is proud of that because it means our customers are happy and their businesses are thriving. Nearly 500 customers and over 6,000 properties depend on G5 to maximize occupancy while decreasing market spend. G5 attributes its high customer satisfaction and success to its organizational culture driven by its core values.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CMO will be play a critical role in partnering with the executive leadership team and board of directors in strategic decision making and operations as G5 continues to enhance its quality offerings and undergo substantial growth and value creation. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, participatory manager who will lead the Marketing team. As part of the G5 executive leadership team, the CMO will ensure realization of the organization’s strategic goals.
- Marketing Objectives
- Set marketing strategy for brand repositioning to increase year-over-year sales that accelerate revenue growth.
- Define customer segments, identify needs, prioritize markets, and drive insights across the organization into product management, product marketing, sales, and service.
- Provide leadership in strategic and operational planning with marketing, messaging, and go-to market plans for product penetration, channel partnerships, lead and demand generation.
- Evaluate product/service value-proposition messages and positioning while proactively assessing and enabling the Company's response to new revenue opportunities on a global basis
- Ensure that a clear value proposition and ROI that differentiates G5 from competitors, is always current and enhances the Company's ability to penetrate key customers and build strong relationships.
- Work proactively with Sales Executives to leverage a highly efficient sales execution process to fully optimize demand generation.
- Accountable for continually refining the marketing processes, procedures, metrics and tools which will enable the Company to move smoothly through expansion as it scales to next level.
- Develop an integrated strategic & tactical marketing plan to address current and future business activities. Monitor and measure results against the overall business plan, within budget and under careful cost/value criteria.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of marketing technology, standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies.
- 10+ years of B2B acquisition marketing experience, preferably in venture/PE backed software/SaaS environment
- Technology savvy; firm knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Strong analytic capability with experience in budget management and closed-loop reporting
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation and nurturing, including but not limited to email, webinars website, PPC, display, SEO, social, direct mail, events, and print
- Experience with database management functions, including list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, and segmentation
- Experience with targeting, segmenting, and profiling of prospects and customers
- Experience writing and presenting ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
- Experience with cross-functional project management; specifically with creative teams and contractors
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization, and problem solving skills that support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the company’s mission
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal background defines a senior executive with sales and marketing leadership (ideally P&L/GM experience), and the proven ability to aggressively grow a business. The ideal candidate will have already helped build some of the world's most recognized mid-market SaaS companies.
- S/he will be a known entity in the SaaS world not only for their ability to drive revenue growth but also lead highly successful teams.
- Experience building a business focused mid market. Ideally has had experience with a SaaS solution with a heavy deployment and services component.
- Data driven and highly analytical, with an operating style that leverages data to make critical business decisions.
- Competitive cash and benefits package with equity.
- Relocation assistance to Bend, OR.
If you are the right candidate, let’s talk. Send your resume to: Lisa Calvert, Chief People Officer email@example.com