G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Sales Director will manage a national team of Regional Sales Executives in order to attain team quota targets. This position will be instrumental in the ongoing development of Regional Sales Executives and the active recruitment of a growing Sales Team. The Sales Director will provide training to help the team develop sales skills and industry knowledge in order to increase sales effectiveness. This position will help drive the strategic vision of G5 in the marketplace to ensure G5 company initiatives reflect what is actually happening in the market.
The Director of Sales will:
- Work with VP of Sales to develop, maintain and communicate Strategic Sales Plan to team members.
- Manage a Sales Team
- Assist Sales Team on closing deals
- Ensure all new hires are being trained correctly and on schedule
- Ensure team is prospecting new accounts and opportunities
- Ensure team manages sales pipeline and forecast in the G5 CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Maintain team quota per the G5 Bonus Compensation plan
- Perform strategic planning to grow territory base
- Provide ongoing training for Regional Sales Executives
- Develop and maintain a national selling strategy
- Attend Regional and National Trade Shows as required by management.
- Be expected to be in the field when necessary to coach Sales Execs and close business
- Exhibit proficiency in the demonstration of our solutions; expertise on our platform and services
- Act as to be an expert in the industry (research, networking, etc.)
- Represent G5 internally and externally in a positive and professional manner
- Attain monthly and quarterly business goals as assigned
- Facilitate the growth of the sales pipeline
- Travel to client/prospect meetings with Sales Executives 20-50% of the time
- Consistently have an up-to-date Market Sales Plan as defined by the VP of Sales
- Exemplifies G5’s core values and behaviors