G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (5th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Regional Sales Executive will cover a geographic and vertical specific territory assigned by the Vice President of Sales. The Regional Sales Executive will be primarily responsible for new client acquisitions as well as up-selling of current and new products into existing clients. The Regional Sales Executive will personally carry a quota.
The Regional Sales Executive will:
- Develop, maintain and communicate Strategic Sales Plan
- Prospect new target accounts and opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline and forecast in the G5 CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Maintain quota per the G5 Bonus Compensation plan
- Work with the G5 Sales Development Reps on new business opportunities
- Manage territory resources
- Support existing install base
- Develop and maintain account plans
- Attend Regional and National Trade Shows as required by management
- Be expected to be in the field when necessary to close business
- Exhibit proficiency in the demonstration of our solutions; expertise on our platform and services and messaging
- Act as to be an expert in the industry (research, networking, etc.)
- Represent G5 internally and externally in a positive and professional manner
- Exemplifies G5’s core values and behaviors