G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
The Sales Development Representative will work within all three G5 verticals. They will primarily be responsible for qualifying prospective clients and transitioning them to a Sales Executive for client acquisition. The Sales Development Representative will carry a team quota and receive a bonus on personal performance.
The Sales Development Representative will:
- Maintain quota per the G5 Bonus Compensation Plan
- Prepare targeted prospect accounts
- Qualify prospect utilizing internal criteria
- Send cold emails, make prospecting calls, work responses, and transition to Sales Executive
- Manage development pipeline
- Work with Sales Executives and be able to accurately communicate prospect details and activity history
- Be expected to be in field when necessary
- Exhibit proficiency in the demonstration of G5 solutions; expertise on G5 products and services
- Represent G5 internally and externally in a positive and professional manner
- Liaise between Marketing and Sales to ensure G5 brand messaging and market trends are aligned
- Exemplifies G5’s core values and behaviors