G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
G5 is hiring a Creative Services Manager, Design. The Creative Services Manager, Design leverages strategic thinking abilities in a creative environment. The role is responsible for managing a team of designers, developing creative guidelines and directing creative work (both traditional and digital assets) and will play a very hands on role setting the visual creative direction for design deliverables ranging from creating comps/mock-ups, client branding, marketing collateral and sales enablement materials to collaborating and contributing to design sessions and presentations.
This position will collaborate with several departments including Marketing, Product, and Professional Services to ensure best practices, company objectives, brand goals and quality standards are met. The Creative Services Manager, Design is also an expert in developing creative solutions - from ideation to execution with knowledge of brand consistency and analytic performance.
The Creative Services Manager, Design will:
- Manage and mentor design staff, monitoring creative development to ensure work adheres to the proposed strategy, best practices and quality standards
- Work collaboratively with Creative Services Management and cross-functional teams to ensure overall brand goals, strategy, processes and objectives are clearly identified and upheld, from client deliverables to campaigns, collateral and enablement
- Maintain the team’s exceptional quality and timely delivery of all design output, expertly juggling competing priorities among Creative Services, Implementation and Marketing teams
- Incorporate research, user behavior findings, current trends and analytics into design concepts that drive baseline best practice standards
- Act as a consultant and resource to teams within G5 wherever design best practices are at play
- Demonstrate comfort level in presenting in front of colleagues, senior management and client C-suite
- Ensure all creative executions are on-brand and within established brand/client/G5 guidelines
- Guide and art direct the conceptualization and execution of G5 electronic and printed materials including but not limited to client websites, sales collateral, demo website, training materials, corporate presentations and design guidelines
- Contribute to employee personal development and short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the Creative Services management team