G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (4th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
We are looking for a Temporary Design Specialist, to start, but with intent to hire permanently, to transform marketing and communication strategies into effective creative solutions, from concept design through production. They will act as a graphic design lead to Associate Designers and Freelancers. This position works closely with the entire Creative Services team, Sales, Professional Services, Product, and Product Marketing. Projects range from creating comps/mock-ups and sales enablement materials in Adobe Photoshop and G5’s content management system to collaborating and contributing to design sessions and presentations.
The Temp to Hire Design Specialist will:
- Create compelling and appealing visual designs for print and web projects
- Champion the brand through development and implementation; adhere to brand standards
- Follow design requirements as outlined by the Creative Services Team
- Works in a team environment throughout each phase of the project - including brainstorming, planning, and prioritizing to complete assigned project.
- Design client website comps in Photoshop and G5 content management system, where applicable
- Ensure all creative executions are on-brand and within established brand/client/G5 guidelines
- Assist with the design and execution of G5 electronic and printed materials including but not limited to sales collateral, demo website, training materials, corporate presentations and design guidelines