Experience and Skills:
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years relevant experience in data
- 3+ years of successful leadership experience
- Skilled at analyzing marketing data and producing standard/ad-hoc reports for performance tracking and decision-making
- Netsuite or related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or related CRM systems preferred
- OMCA® or OMCP® certification a plus
- Strong understanding of digital marketing measurement, including advertising performance, site testing and optimization, and conversion tracking
- Hands-on experience in SQL, R, Python or related language - experience working with analytics data warehouses
- Proven experience influencing business or marketing strategies through the use of advanced statistical techniques and data-driven solutions
- Experience working with various forms of structured and unstructured data sets
- Understanding of statistical analysis techniques - regression, sample sizing, t testing, clustering, etc.
- Ability to develop relationships across departments and effectively prioritize and manage concurrent requests from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to present to senior management with a clarity of language and visuals that will inform non-technical staffers
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment and with blurry boundaries regarding roles/responsibilities
- Self-starter - you are a hands-on learner who is gifted at identifying what needs to be done and executes without waiting for instruction
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (5th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer.