Experience and Skills:
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of project management experience in a business setting - agency experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Formal project management training is preferred
- Experience with project management tools (LiquidPlanner, Axosoft, Workfront)
- Well-versed in Salesforce or other enterprise CRM systems
- Experience using Netsuite or other major ERP systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience - from awareness to advocacy - for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. magazine (5th year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (5th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (4th year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Peak Equity Partners. To learn how to maximize digital marketing effectiveness please visit GetG5.com.
G5 values a work hard-play hard-live life environment, a got-your-back team mentality, the inspiration of ideas, driving positive change within the community and beyond, and a thirst for excellence. G5 offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan. G5 is an equal opportunity employer.